Friday, November 30, 2007

three memorable things that happened yesterday....

1. My lover made love to me. He apologised for being clingy but he is missing me already as I am going away for Christmas.
I held him tight, and miss him today, when he must be home with his family.

2. I had four compliments yesterday dancing. Three telling me that what I was wearing was lovely (It was very simple black top and silky black slacks, and a white lacy top over that I'd picked up in a charity shop). And one compliment about my dancing.

3. Someone got badly injured last night dancing. Her partner smacked her hard in the nose with his elbow. She fell to the floor and began moaning in agony. Blood everywhere. It was terrible. So disturbing. But we have such a lovely group that one of the guys and his girlfriend took her to hospital in her car and sat with her till 3am. The poor man who did it apologised profusely and gave her his number to call to let him know how she was. Our teacher overheard this and said,
"that is the worse chat up technique I've ever heard!!!" At least it ligthened the mood and got her laughing again.

No comments: